We always choose to have different things in our life,
some career,
some friendship...
But for me,
Love and Family definately come first...
that's why I don't hv many frens....
《Jurassic World: The Game》经营模拟游戏 | Part 1
9 years ago
We always choose to have different things in our life,
some career,
some friendship...
But for me,
Love and Family definately come first...
that's why I don't hv many frens....
Copyright 2009
茉莉花茶的小记事
Web Design
:Ray Creations. Sponsored by
Web Hosting India and
Ray Hosting.
5 comments:
having "many" friends isn't a successful goal in ur life...
hving "true" friend is...
u hving all 3 of them...
love family & friendship isn't it?
u're very lucky people in the world..
very glad 4 u*
and i have all those 2~
i'm happy person after u*^^
有!!!就是我,哈哈哈
哈哈哈~是啦~~还好有你,不然我的日子很难过捏~~~
what baba said is true lor..having true frens is more important~
n...ur family will always b ur side!!
yes lar galz...i'm happy coz 3 of u always be there when I need u most~~
Post a Comment